How to use and maintain the drying drum of asphalt mixing equipment
The drum dryer is a forming device dedicated to cleaning and drying equipment to heat the aggregate of the dryer. Precise use of drying and maintenance can extend the life of the dryer and reduce its use cost. Specific operational measures used:
1. Pay attention to daily inspections.
The dry inspection drum of the asphalt mixing plant has been tested and inspected before the test, but turbulence and vibration will be generated when transported to the site. Whether each transmission equipment is adjusted according to the manufacturer's broadcast manual, whether each pipeline is connected accurately, whether each joint is safe and reliable, and whether the whole machine is lubricated reliably. Whether the motor is started, whether the function of each pressure valve is stable, whether the instrument is normal, whether it is safely and reliably adjusted to an accurate pressure, regardless of whether the burner entity needs it or is open.
2. Correct operation method.
After starting, it is recommended to manually operate the asphalt mixing equipment and switch to active control after reaching the specified capacity and discharge temperature. The aggregate should be dry and should have a typical moisture pattern in order to maintain a constant temperature as it flows through the drying process. When the entire aggregate is sent to dry, each batch of water will change. At this time, the burner should be used to compensate for these changes. In the process of rolling stone processing, the amount of water directly formed is basically unchanged, the amount of burning accumulation increases, and the amount of water in the deposited accumulation material may change. Therefore, it is recommended to obtain aggregates from the same source.
3. Reasonable maintenance.
(1) Aggregate is deactivated when the asphalt mixing plant is not operating. At the end of the work day, the equipment should be operated to discharge the aggregates into the dryer. When the material in the hopper leaves the combustion chamber, the combustion chamber should be closed, and the combustion chamber should be left idling for about 30 minutes for cooling, so as to reduce its impact or make the machine run in a straight line.
(2) Install dryer fixing rings on all rollers synchronously.
(3) Regularly check the environment in circulation. Check the thrust roller first, and walk in the inspection slot after copying. Then start the dryer. Whether the roller has been adjusted, the straight supporting roller will automatically move to the conveying end, and then periodically bias (to stop the drying at the correct working angle) until the precise adjustment is achieved. Finally, reverse the adjustment of the thrust roller.
(4) If the raceway platform is in contact with only one of the two thrust rollers, the gap piece can be filled under the support roller until it is stressed to the full width of the support ring at the same time.
(5) The prescribed nutritional status should be maintained by the thrust wheel, but used to compensate for unexpressed desires.
(6) If a drive device is installed, 8 kinds of power should be added in a small amount.
For more details, welcome to contact us. http://www.asphalt-mixing.com